- First graders painted lovely watercolor hearts.
- Second graders created schools of clay fish.
- Third graders scratched away to complete their Snazzy Sneakers. Check out the gallery of images!
- Fourth graders made preliminary sketches for their clay animals. The results are top secret. Stay tuned for photos of the artists at work!
- Fifth graders finished their Zentangles and have begun to make castles out of clay.
February flew by fast in a gust of snowy wind. It may have been snowing outside but we've been creating up a real storm inside the art room! Click on the links below to learn more about each of these posts: